- The French are Back!
- From Board Games to Angry Birds…
- Is it the car that has an attitude or is it the reflection of the owner?
- Is it Spring yet?
- A Day on St John’s River with “Cat Inn Around”
- It’s hot now… It was cold then…
- Art… What exactly is Art?
- Switzerland…. here we come!
- Hello World… Jacksonville, FL needs direct flights to Europe!
- An Evening with John Delaney
Monthly Archives: February 2011
One the many highlights in Switzerland of course was attending the Picasso exhibit in the Kunsthaus Zürich. This collection was originally shown in 1932 at a unique and crucial moment in the history of modern art. Pablo Picasso himself selected … Continue reading