- The French are Back!
- From Board Games to Angry Birds…
- Is it the car that has an attitude or is it the reflection of the owner?
- Is it Spring yet?
- A Day on St John’s River with “Cat Inn Around”
- It’s hot now… It was cold then…
- Art… What exactly is Art?
- Switzerland…. here we come!
- Hello World… Jacksonville, FL needs direct flights to Europe!
- An Evening with John Delaney
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Hurray.. Caroline got a destination assignment and she decided to take me along to this adventure. On this 7 day adventure we traveled very much and I even got to play in fresh snow and saw real mountains…. I bet … Continue reading
Last Wednesday Caroline and I were invited by the Nassau County Economic Development Board to a presentation given by John Delaney, president of UNF. I did not really know who John Delaney was but Caroline knew all sorts of things … Continue reading
Last week Caroline found a little paper announcement saying that one could bring old computers, televisions and all sorts of electrical components to a pick-up location at the local Home Depot for recycling. This event was organized by the local … Continue reading
Umpf… This is hopefully the last 2010 file to stick into this box The first week of the year is usually busy in a different way than the rest of the year. It is time to stick last year’s receipts … Continue reading